Friday, January 1, 2016

September-Email-Pet Shop Boys

One of the things that has really required a transition in my new job, is dealing with email.  I am still learning how to best manage and filter all of the emails I get each day.  As I looked back at all of the pictures I've taken over the semester, I had to laugh when I came to these two.  Apparently in September I thought 13 unread messages out of 44 emails in my inbox was a lot!

 

7:30 Bio Med class-Guest speaker-Bozeman paramedics.
The sequence of the day made me laugh because I can choose to spend my time in classes and engaging in the school community during the day, but eventually I have to sit down and spend time answering all those emails that come in!




Some of our admin team dressed for Twin Day of Homecoming week
 
By lunch I was up to 20 unread emails, but instead of answering them, I chose to listen to a guest speaker for all interested students hosted by the GATE (Gifted and Talented Education) program.  A local professor from MSU, Greg Young, spoke about the integration of music and the sciences.  He demonstrated some unique architectural structures related to music.  Then, students helped advise Young as he brainstormed for a symphony he's been writing inspired by elk bugles.   

 


Afterschool-now up to 59 in the inbox

By evening I now I have 62 emails to get through, and that includes deleting junk throughout the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment